Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 12:19 AM
Subject: DDXD-E - Domestic DX logs for this evening

620 WZON   ME  Bangor - 5/18 2324 - Presumably this with commercial ads in null of semi-local WVMT Burlington. I hope to get an ID on this one soon ! (BC-QC)

1200 WKOX   MA  Boston - 5/18 2009 - Tentative with a SS pop followed by trop mx. Do not match what I heard on Radio Tiempo-Venezuela when I received them this fall and I don't know of any other SS's recevable on 1200 kHz in north-eastern North-America. (BC-QC)

1320 CKEC   NS  New Glasgow - 5/18 2243 - Canadian Adult Contemp. song followed by "It's Overnight on CKEC" mention by a disc-jockey who also saied this pgm will end in 15 minutes, then Weather forecasts, followed by singed jingle and continuation of mx. Very strong, alternating over / under ethnic CJMR and remains of nulled WATR-CT. (BC-QC)

1360 CKBC   NB  Bathurst - 5/18 2306 - Excellent to good-fair w/ Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers. (BC-QC)

Bogdan Chiochiu
Sanyo MCD-S830 with it's internal ferrite bar loop antenna