[HCDX] Radio Budapest restructuring

Received a QSL card from Radio Budapest in 512 days
for a December 26, 2001 report w/ accompanying letter
which stated,
"Thank you very much for your letter. We apologise for
being so late with our reply. The delay is due to a
restructuring at our station. Although, the time and
duration of the English language programmes have not
changed, for budgetary reasons, we had to suspend the
publication of our programme guide, 'Budapest
International', as well as the RBSWC DX News for the
time being. We hope to launch an updated website soon
where you can find the most important information
concerning our station. Once it is completed, we will
announce the exact address in our programmes."

I have received 3 QSL cards for reports after Dec,
2001, the latest report being the first verified. I
think someone is going through a pile of mail,
starting at the top and working their wasy toward the
bottom.

Scott R Barbour Jr-Intervale,NH USA

http://search.yahoo.com