[HCDX] 3350 internet freq.search?

When I enter
3285
3350
4885
4985 hfradio repeats the frequency and "nothing found". It has found other freqs. for me though.
The tropical search at speedx lists them and several @ 3350

FREQ COUNTRY STATION CITY & INFO
3350.0 KOREA NORTH Pyongsong c+
3350.0 PERU Radio Oriente, Yurimaguas
3350.2 BOLIVIA Radio 27 de Diciembre, Villamontes
3350.3 ECUADOR Radio Cumandá, Coca

and also lists REE Madrid @ 3350 in the forgien language section. Do you know the wattage of REE Costa Rica? 4985 was probably Brazil in PP but no one seems to have anything for 3285. I have to shut down before 0400 so I can't listen past then.

73s...

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com