you know who the are, what receiver they have, how they look like and so
many things more. Take part Now! Or come to the edxc conference
15.-17.8.03 in germany, there you can meet them

Look at www.dx-who-is-who.org

Fill in the form, add a picture and you are in!!!!.

You will also find it at the EDXC hompage www.edxc-konferenz2003.org

At the EDXC Conference we also raffle daily 5 free of charg World Radio
and Television Handbook and Shortwave Guide
from our official sponsor WRTH.
Also take part at the EDXC Conference 2003 in Germany!!!!!!!!

73 Good luck

Harald Gabler
RMRC Vorstand
EDXC Konferenz 2003