[HCDX] Latest Medium Wave DX ...

Hello all,

I taped 1620khz the past three nights while at work and this afternoon when I
finally got a chance to go over them, lo and behold, look what I found in the
first hour of last night's recording !

1620khz WDHP  Frederiksted, US Virgin Islands  6.6.03 0300z fair with full
ident and country western music. "You are listening to WDHP, 1620 AM .....
United States Virgin Islands.... ". JW-WI

Real Audio clip here: http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX

Email if you would like the .wav file.

That's country number 7 for me ! USA, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, USVI (all
recorded) + Venezuela, Columbia (not recorded).

WhoooHoooo ! [doing a little dance]

John Wilke
WB9UAI
Milwaukee, WI