[HCDX] Fwd: Updated schedule

Bible Voice Broadcasting.

Effective June 30th we will be changing our
frequencies as follows:

To the Middle East
7430 will be found at 15680 - 19 meter band
7430 from 1900 UTC will be on 13710 - 22 meter band
Our Arabic programming will be found at 15750 on the
19 meter band at 1615 UTC Monday-Friday
moved from 15680

English programming will also be found on 15750 on the
19 meter band at 1700 UTC on Sat/Sun

We look forward to hearing from you....you can also hear
the programs again at our web site
www.biblevoice.org

Mrs. Marty McLaughlin
High Adventure Gospel Communication Ministries
Bible Voice Broadcasting
www.biblevoice.org

--
73,