[HCDX] Logs

Hi!
Past weekend I was a travel with my friend Nicolas Eramo for a lot of small
towns in the Buenos Aires province (Ayacucho, Las Armas, Maipu, General
Guido, Dolores, Castelli & Chascomus).
Saturday night and sunday morning we were in Maipu, 276 kms to southeast
from Buenos Aires city.

73's & 55's

Arnaldo Slaen

The very interesting logs are:

BOLIVIA:
6053,9 Radio Juan XXIII, San Ignacio de Velazco, 1055+, June 08. Spanish.
Music. ID: "...la radio que yo sintonizo.......Radio Juan XXIII.......banda
internacional de 49 metros........Radio Juan XXIII".
Ann.: "que tengan un feliz domingo, junto con sus seres queridos". 23442

URUGUAY:
6155,1 Integracion FM, Acegua, via Banda Oriental, Sarandi del Yi.
1111+, June 08. Spanish transmission. Horse`s competence. Complete ID as:
Transmite Integracion FM, con un agradecimiento especial a Sinfonia FM de
Santa Clara de Olimar, en el punto 95,7 de FM, junto a Radio Sarandi del Yi
y a Banda Oriental, la onda corta, para cubrir toda america y CW121 Radio
Libertador, de Vergara y 106,5 Boreal FM, Durazno". Local advs: "Panaderia y
confiteria El Osito goloso, donde todo es mas sabroso". 44444

VENEZUELA:
4939,7 Radio Amazonas (p), Puerto Ayacucho, 0952+, June 08, spanish.
Very nice music. Announcement very low at 1000. 24442