RE: [HCDX] UNIDS from Asia

> Some UNIDS:
>
> 13870 @ 1545 on 6/14 strange Arab or Indian "Pop music" with what
> sounded like some kind of scrambler interference?

That's IBB's Radio Sawa, 1400-1700 UTC from Iranawila, Sri Lanka. Radio
Farda is jammed by Iranian bubble jammers, but I didn't think Radio Sawa
was, so no idea what the interference is.

> 9635 @ 1500+ on 6/15 "Radio Free Asia"..."Vietnam Service"...Talk
> about Iran and other countries. Sounds like some kind of
> Southeast Asia Broadcast from R.China Int. to various countries.

Radio Free Asia is another US operation. All the details are on their Web
site at www.rfa.org. But the Vietnamese service is scheduled at 1400-1500
and 2330-0030 UTC. It should be closing at 1500. RFA does not publish
transmitter sites, but someone here will know where 9635 is from :-)

Andy.