[HCDX] log 16/6

Few good catches from Italy:

4924.97 2235-2320 R. Emisora Rural, Tefe', Brasil. Full id in pp at 2306,
after usual Voz do Brasil slot. Fair signal and moderate qrm from co-channel
RRI Jambi.

6020.29 2303- R. Victoria, Lima, Peru. Full id in spanish.

Real Audio clips of both stations are avilable upon request.

To South European dxers: I'm monitoring the bands on a regular basis these
days and almost daily tips are posted on my blog:
http://www.faiallo.splinder.it

Although written in italian, I hope that some informations (e.g. frequency,
time and date of reception, name of the station) could be useful to non
italian-speaking dxers too.

Renato Bruni
JRC 525 - 60m longwire
Parma, Italy