From: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joe Talbot
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 2:58 PM
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX] EDXC Radio Countries

  Hello All: A question please for our DX friends in Europe! Does the AIR
Regional at " Kavaratti of Lakshadeep" India, count as a separate radio
country? Or is it simply "India", I have been asked this question by a
Indian DXer. I have your EDXC Radio Countries List, however, I should ask
you fellows for a definite answer. Perhaps one of you long time DXers could
give me (us) your interpretation of that rule. Also, I can't remember where
I got the EDXC List from, any ideas on where, on the I Net a copy could be
downloaded.
  Please reply to me at: n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx And thank you! 73's.

  Joe Talbot
  Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.