[HCDX] Re: two questions

Hi
>From http://www.bbg.gov/   web site
Radio Farda, which means ?Radio Tomorrow? in Persian, will be a
 joint effort of two BBG entities: The Voice of America (VOA) and
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL). Operated from Washington and Prague, Czech Republic, Radio Farda
will broadcast news, features and other information 24 hours a day,
seven days a week. In addition, it will broadcast a combination of popular
Persian and Western music designed to appeal to a young audience.

Home page is www.radiofarda.com
Here in Finland we can hear Farda quite well also on mediumwaves
1593 from Kuwait and on 1170 from UAE.
73's Jyrki Hytönen