[HCDX] Unid. 60m logs from 6/25

A recent scan of the 60m band turned up these items of
interest.

4910, 2157-2202*, 6/25, Afropop music at tune-in w/
talk over by a male announcer. ID as "Radio Nacional"
Pips at 2200 followed by choral music; presumed NA;
until s/off. Fair signal w/ occasional outbursts from
the "Sweeper".

The only listing I can find is via PPWBR for ZNBC,
Zambia but I don't recall any logs for this freqeuncy.
Any ideas?

4735, 2301-2320, 6/25.  Nice signal with a familiar
sounding format of pop ballads in French and
Vernacular w/ male announcer in French between songs.
On a hunch I checked 4835, Mali and sure enough, it
was there in parralel, as was 5995 though with
splatter via 6000, Cuba. 4785 was a mess of QRN and
has been on a regular basis during my checks of
African stations.

Does anyone know if Mali has moved from 4785 to 4735
or is this a spur of some sort? If anyone else can
monitor this it would be appreciated. I will not be
able too for a week due to work schedule.

Scott R Barbour Jr-Intervale, NH USA
Sangean ATS 818, RF Systems MLB-1, RS longwire w/ RBA
balun.

http://sbc.yahoo.com