[HCDX] Re: 6180

I heard also R. National 6/25/03; 0213 + UTC; 6180 Khz. SINPO 23333; Music, ID of "Radio Nacional" between selections about 0225 (I don't have my log in front of me right now.)

Also had interference from another station, which was not IDable.  I was doing something else and tuned in for the music, then heard the ID.

Mark Taylor
Madison, Wi. USA
DX ing with ICOM R-75, Grundig Satellite 800, Eavesdropper and EWE antennas.
markokpik@xxxxxxx
Confidentiality Notice follows:

The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in
error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the
documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have
created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you.