[HCDX] English language station on 7507KHz, USB mode

[HCDX] English language station on 7507KHz, USB mode

Hi all,

Here in Lima, at this moment, Sat. Jun 28th, 07.37UT, a radio station on 7506.9USB is active
with music, radio anncments, and talk prg. Signal, though not that strong, it's solid and comes
clear thru the cochannel interference in 7505.

Presumably it's AFRTS, but no positive id has been heard so far. (I got into the freq. just a
couple of minutes ago).

Thanxs to those South Pacific dxers (for the tip) and to my terrible insomnia for this interesting
catch!!

Greetings from Peru,

Moises Corilloclla

Receiver: Sony ICF-SW77. Antenna: cooper wired inverted L antenna with MFJ1020C active
antenna.