From: "Richard Amirault" <ramirault@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <badx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <badx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX] Re: new toy: Ten-Tec RX-320D
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:18:19 -0400

I understand there is also 3rd party software that folks recommend for use
with this radio.  I don't know how many are out there (at least one) but I
seem to remember that the 3rd party software did things the factory software
didn't.

Richard Amirault                                N1JDU                Boston,
MA, USA
www.erols.com/ramirault          "Go Fly A Kite"