Re: [HCDX] More Summer DX

This Jouko's logging brought to my mind one thing. As many of you remember, there's been a mixing
product of Hrvatski Radio, Croatia on 5040 for a long time. That is 6165-1125=5040. The program on
5040 used to be the same as on 6165. Recently I have noticed that 5040 carries a different program.
It seems this 5040 mixing product has always been the 1125 audio. Now that 1125 has a different
program, including English and Spanish, those can be heard also on 5040. Am I right?
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland