[HCDX] visit to R. Cochiguaz

Dear friends! We are happy to inform you that if all things goes well, to night,
Or better said tomorrow UTC, we will be visiting Radio Cochiguaz . We have taking
our shoes on, and get up to the very nice Andes. The last time we tried to get on board the Radio Cochiguaz as you know, we got problems that don?t could be repaired at once. But now we try again. The schedule could be as follows:

11440 khz USB Sunday 6th of July  from 02.00 ? 03.00 and from 03.30 ? 04.30 UTC.

73 from Jorge R. García

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers