[HCDX] NEW QSL

NEW QSL

RADIO CAMEROUN

After more than 17 months today July 05 I have received a full data QSL LETTER verifying my report sent on February 2002 together with an audio tape .
The QSL letter is signed by James achanty-Fomtem and comes from Douala city despite the re´prt was sent to Yaounde the capital city of Cameroun.
QTH:
Radio Camerún
: B. P. 1634,
YAOUNDE
CAMEROUN
This station was heard on 4850 khz at 05.20 UTC.
This is my 100th country verified
CESAR PEREZ DIOSES
CHIMBOTE ? PERU

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/