[HCDX] K9AY Loops for shortwave

Has anybody taylored the K9AY loops for the shortwave bands? Ive done some research and found nothing. If anyone has had experience and has found loop dimensions that work well I would be intrested. I have up a pair of them cut for a 1/4 wave at 13 mhz. The pair is over an extensive radisl system from an old vertical. Have not built the transformer or relay box yet so there not yet running. Any information anyone may have I would be very intrested in.
Thanks,
Glenn Swiderski Harris Corporation Quincy, Illinois