[HCDX] RE: Eqsl's

Just wanted to put in my two cents on the subject. I agree with the
first poster, that the piece of paper received through the mail is the
BEST form of QSL's to receive. But, as pointed out in another post, a
lot of stations don't have the time (staff) to compete ones request. I
guess we should just go with what works, and be happy we can get a reply
any more, as a LOT of stations aren't even bothering to reply lately.
In the case of mentioned Radio Farda, yes I did get the (proposed
automated) standard
reply, but they still haven't responded via the mail for reports to the
adresses given in various places and a letter direct to the transmitter
site. So, since they attach your email to the automated responce, I
would have to say it is a verification (dirty as it may be!).
I am still waiting for the legal way on Radio Free Asia, and Radio Free
Afghanistan, even though I have an "automated" verification from the
transmitter site on those two as well.
Oh well, we do what we can do.....

Bob Combs, KCA6RC
New Mexico, USA