[HCDX] Passport book IBS Ltd/WRTH

John Wright here in Australia.
Been trying every month since november 2002, contacted the Passport book people either thru their website or thru Jane Brinkers email address....trying to pay for last years books since november, asking for an invoice.....but also trying to find out whats happening with this years shipment for 2004.
does anyone know what is happening or can supply a email addres for Larry Magne other than then the website.email....
also WRTH on holidays till 1 august , but at least Nick Hardyman has already sorted out the promotional material for 2004 and front cover etc..
the price he tells me is going to 29.95 USD but no rises for 9 years, so fair enough.
I also note the reviews for the Summer edition of the WRTH, and the ARDXC purchased 15 of these books, and the feedback has been really good, and very few errors, good format.
If anyone can help with the passport book eople IBS would appreciate it..
Thanks John