[HCDX] QSL rec'd from Radio Prague

Very pleased to receive a QSL card, letter, and program brochure from Radio Prague today, 7/19 . Sent out email form/request on 7/9, letter mas mailed out on 7/11. Broadcast was heard 7/9 from 22:39-22:57 UTC on 13580.

Letter read:

Dear Mrs./Ms Lalumia,
Many thank for your interest in Radio Prague.
For your reception report you will receive always QSL card, but his set is limitted by number of 8 cards...
We hope you will stay faithfull with our broadcast in the future. For more information please visite your web sittes www.radio.cz.
We wish you good health and happy listening.

Best regard, Radio Prague

(Spelling errors are RP's, not mine!--but who cares? Such a nice letter!)

Gloria

--
"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels--men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, we may never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."- Dwight D. Eisenhower,
May 31, 1954

???
www.questionw.com