RADLON MEDIA LIMITED
PO BOX 7336
FRINTON-ON-SEA
ESSEX
CO13 0WZ
ENGLAND

PRESS RELEASE 002
Embargoed until 12.01   -   20th July 2003

 "RADIO LONDON TEST BROADCAST"

Radio London will conduct further engineering tests at 12.00 (UK
Time) on 22nd July, 2003 for approximately two hours on 1008 kHz from
the Flovoland transmitting site in the Netherlands.

The transmitter will be operated at 400 kilowatts with 95% peak
modulation using an Optimod 9200 processing. This will enable our
engineers to ascertain coverage in the UK. The current aerial pattern
produces a figure eight pattern pointing NE - SW and our study will
enable us to work on plans to alter the antenna pattern to produce a
better signal into our target areas.

Radlon Media Limited would welcome reception reports from anywhere in
Europe. We are mainly interested in reports from listeners using
standard domestic equipment, i.e. Hi-fi units, portable radio's and
car radio's rather than full sinpo reports using communications
equipment and long wire aerials. Please either post them to the
address at the top of this press release of e-mail them to
bigl@xxxxxxxxxxxx . All reports will be acknowledged.

PROGRESS REPORT

We have received an enormous amount of correspondence, mainly by e-
mail, many questions have been asked, and at your request, we are
happy to give the following progress report:-

FUND RAISING

Our fund raising has been rather slow. This time of year many people
are away on vacation and we have lost a few weeks because of this.
However, response has been very encouraging, despite what are
difficult times for the radio industry. We now need to start closing
deals and this is what our team are currently focusing on.
Opportunities to invest in this project are still available with
investments starting at £10,000. Anyone interested should contact us
ASAP.

ENGINEERING

On Thursday 17th July, 2003, our engineers made a full appraisal of
the transmitter site at Flavoland on the Netherlands. The site also
transmits the Dutch public broadcaster Radio 1 on 747 kHz so any
changes that we may wish to make have to be compatible with their
requirements. From our findings we can now evaluate the aerial
patterns and work on commissioning a full report on the antenna and
recommend changes. We also evaluated the suitability of the AEG
Telefunken 600 kilowatt transmitter, which is 20 years old and may
not be capable of producing positive peak modulations now used by
many commercial broadcasters in Europe. So we need to await the full
report in order to make our final deliberations.

The tests next Tuesday will also give our backers an indication of
our signal strength, when engineering adjustments are made at a later
date, our engineers are confident that a further 6db of signal will
reach the UK.

It is also our plan to broadcast in AM stereo (although not on our
current tests) and we will watch the progress of DRM, which looks set
to revolutionize the AM dial.

PROGRAMMING

The Radio London & Big L brands will be used to launch our Gold
format. Much in attitude has changed since Radio London last
attracted a significant audience and the station sound needs to be
tuned to current market trends. Commercially, it is important to
attract and please an audience, of hopefully 1 or 2 million listeners
and not a minority group, so emphasis will be on the music and
presenters whilst retaining some of the magic and fun that the
original station produced.

WEBSITE

There is no official Radio London website at the moment, although we
are working on this at the moment. In order to avoid confusion,
please ensure that all correspondence regarding the re-launch of
Radio London is addressed to the contact phone numbers, fax and e-
mail in this press release.

FOR FURTHER COMMENT OR CLARIFICATION
PLEASE RING RAY ANDERSON
01255 676252