[HCDX] Logs from General Lavalle, Argentina

[HCDX] Logs from General Lavalle, Argentina

Past weekend I was in General Lavalle, to 259 kms. to south-east from Buenos
Aires, with my dear friends Nicolas Eramo and his son: Nicolas Jr.,
Marcelo Cornachioni and Norberto Pugliese.
General Lavalle is a very small town over Ria de Ajo, near the Argentina Sea
("Mar Argentino"). We were in two rooms for fisherman but we could make two
antennas in the hotel`s garden.

73's & 55's
Arnaldo Slaen

That`s the most important latinoamerican's logs:

BRAZIL:
9675 Radio Cancao Nova, Cachoeira Paulista, SP,
2205+, July 19. Portuguese. Programme: "Alem Fronteiras".
Ann. in english: "This is Alem Fronteiras, en Radio
Cancao Nova, San Pablo, Brazil". After, talk about
the Digital Radio Mondiale. The speaker say about
the next edition of Passport to World Band Radio,
44444 with QRM from CNR1, Beijing.

9695 Radio Rio Mar, Manaus, 2215+, July 19, Portuguese.
Sports programme. Commentary about Sylverstone
competence from F1 Championish.-Ann. & ID as:
"sabado 19 de julho da 2003 na Radio Rio Mar.........
na Capital do Amazonas", 34433

ECUADOR:
4781,4 Radio Oriental, Tena, 1040+, July 20, Spanish.
Music programme conduced by female. TC: "son las 5
de la mañana con 40 minutos en el territorio continental",
Ann. & ID as: "al mundo entero les cantamos con amor desde
Oriental", 35443

4960 Radio Federacion Shuar, Sucua, 2329+, july 19,
transmission in vernacular, local music (very nice!),
24442. At 0905, on July 20, we heard the station with 35343.

5040 La Voz del Upano, Macas, 1048+, July 20, spanish,
catholic religious programme. 34443

PERU:
4775 Radio Tarma, Tarma, 2239+, July 19, spanish,
music, TC: son las 5 de la tarde con 41", 35433

4824,4 La Voz de la Selva (tentative), Iquitos, 1102+,
July 20, romantic music, 22422 with heterodine.

4826,2 Radio Sicuani, Sicuani, 0950+, July 20, Spanish and Quechua,
local advs., andean music, TC: "atencionm atencion, las cuatro de
la mañana con 58 minutos", 24442

UNID
4769,96 UNID, 2250+, July 19. Spanish!!!!,
talk by male, religious music. 23332
¿Radio Centinela del Sur, Loja?