[HCDX] Paucarpata- R. Sabor-Peru / Mr. Klemetz

[HCDX] Paucarpata- R. Sabor-Peru / Mr. Klemetz

hklemetz@xxxxxxxx

Dear Henrik

Tonight I have a long listening of Radio Sabor 1610 from 23.25 utc until 03.30 utc and I can tell you that this station Radio Sabor transmittes from Paucarpata an andean region in Arequipa.
I could listen to vernacular music ?Huaynos? and an Ide with a music jingle : ? ....desde la ciudad de los andes ......Radio Sabor .....?
At 00.30 the disc jockey was talking about a special celebration :? Radio Alegria is celebrating 30 years of broadcast and the party will be on August 3rd....?
I couldn´t find out what is the relationsship beteen those stations perhaps one is a branch of the other.

In Paucarpata ther a several AM stations and I could identify :

01.- Radio presume ?Alegria? in 870 mw with 1 Watt ? call sign : OCX6F

02.-Radio ?Azul? in 840 kz MW with 1 watt ? call sign : OBX6Y

03.-Radio ?Endesa? in 1000 khz MW with 1 Watt ----call sign : OBX6R

Puedes enviarme algunos sticker de emisoras de Suecia.

Gracias.

your e-mail bounced mine two days long.

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/