[HCDX] Radio Netherlands via Kaliningrad

[HCDX] Radio Netherlands via Kaliningrad

KALININGRAD, Radio Netherlands.  Heard in Dutch
with poor to fair signal 2030 to 2125 7/27.
Reception got better as time went by.  After 2100,
I could start picking out reportable program
details such as interviews, music, and a few
words.  Assumed Dutch Anthem at 2124 and signal
dropped at 2125:15.  // to at least 9895, 11655,
15315, and 17605, all via other relays.  NASWA
radio country 225 for me! (Bill Harms - ELkridge,
MD, USA.)