Re: [HCDX] RADIO SAN MIGUEL

BOLIVIA(Retorno frecuencia)

4930   Radio San Miguel, Riberalta, 2300, 27th/july,  ID

73
Rogildo

4734.3v RADIO SAN MIGUEL, 2305, 25th/july distorted audio
S, px "Integracion Docente"
2330 ID "...toda Bolivia...señan internacional, (YL) en Riberalta, Beni, 4925 kHz, onda corta, San Miguel, formar y informar es nuestra meta con un formato noticioso, cultural y educativo"

73
Rogildo Fontenelle Aragao
Quillacollo - Bolivia
Sony ICF2001-Lowe HF-225E LW50m

SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Björn Malm, La Prensa 4408 y Vaca de Castro
Quito, Ecuador.
(+593 2) 2598 470.
JRC 535 ? HF 150.
MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
12m LW + 24m LW + Longwire Magnetic Balun

Hello Paul!

The station is most likely Radio San Miguel, Riberalta that has moved from 4930.37 kHz. I noted the station the 23th of july with good strenght but distorted audio ann. 4730 kHz. The station on 4930.37 is off air. ID as "Radio San Miguel" - "LV del Norte" could be a name of a program.

73s from.....
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador

Paul Ormandy
wrote:4734.8 Radio San Miguel, presume this to be Radio San Miguel, Riberalta, ex
4930v, although the programming isn't what I would expect, i.e. no religion
so far. Between 0932 and 0958, they carried a science transcription program
from Radio Nederland. Ormandy July 25

Paul Ormandy
ZL4TFX
EchoLink Node 87378
Host of The South Pacific DX Report
http://radiodx.com

Conheça o novo Cadê? - Mais rápido, mais fácil e mais preciso.
Toda a web, 42 milhões de páginas brasileiras e nova busca por imagens!