Re: [HCDX] RFPI

Hi Sean,

The University for Peace wants RFPI to move by Monday next week. For the time being there are staff members in the studio and continuing the broadcasts. I can actually hear the signal quite well during the night time BST on 7445 kHz.

So, still enough time for those of us who wish that RFPI survives to send a letter or an e-mail expressing our support. More info in previous postings on this list or on the RFPI website www.rfpi.org

Greetings from London
Thomas