[HCDX] New very low powered local on 104.5

[HCDX] New very low powered local on 104.5

Hello, while in the car getting back from a rendez-vous I heard what sounded like a manifestation on the phone with monaural audio on 104.5 at a fairly weak level fighting and mostly winning over even weaker CFLG (Variety 104 in Cornwall, ON) wich was in stereo when in and a man sayed "This is TOP Radio in Saint-Catherine street in Montreal" and talked about a prison, followed by talk about a Pittsburg group (sounded like Pretty Poison to me, but I`m not sure at all). The fact that they talk about a prison makes me wander if a prison has set a new LPFM on 104.5 as a pirate station perphaps; they didn`t seem to get out well and here in Pierrefonds, 104.5 had CFLG to it`s self so it`s not a pest, but it sounded like an interesting station to listen to. Also they is something quite a bit similar to screams in the back-ground. Charles, if you can, please take a look at 104.5 unless Saint-Lambert is too far from the Saint-Catherine tx (if this is where these broadcast originate) !

That`s it for now !
73 and good DX,
Bogdan Chiochiu