[HCDX] Voice Intl Off the Air

Recvd this message from Voice Intl today.

Regds
Alokesh Gupta
New Delhi, India.
Dear Alokesh,

Hello how are you?

I have not heard from you in ages!
Are you well?

I'm just sending you a quick email to let you know that we are having
some difficulties with one of our antennas and both the Chatback and
Your Voice programmes have been affected. We will remain off air for a
few more days yet but hopefully we will resume transmission again
sometime next week on 13685 kHz and 13665 kHz.
We thank you for your patience and hope you will be able to join us
again soon for these two shows.

When Your Voice returns, I will be asking the Big Question:-

"Who do you think Jesus is?"

If you would like to answer this Big Question, simply email me at:-

Yourvoice@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope to hear from you again soon.

Be Well & God Bless
Fee