[HCDX] Test tone on 531kHz ?

Hi all,

I wonder if anybody can help me ID a test tone tx being heard on 531kHz. It
has been heard during the evenings with varying strength across the UK. By
DF'ing the signal it is believed that it may originate from Switzerland, but
this is by no means confirmed.

Here in Guernsey Chan. Isles. (UK) I am monitoring a signal with a steady
tone on a frequency very slightly above 531kHz. SIO:333. (Icom IC-R75 30m
copper wire ant.)

Any suggestions welcomed. Cheers.

73's Robin Banneville