[HCDX] Re: Test tone on 531kHz ?

Hi again

With reference to the 531kHz test tone query.

Originally I'd read about the test tones on http://www.anoraknation.com./ so
being curious, I thought I'd have a listen myself, to see what all the fuss
was about.

Radio Suzy are, as you say Guido, starting transmission on the 17th of
August, but I think that they can be eliminated. One of the 'Suzy' staff
members who contributes to Anorak Nation appears to be as curious anybody
about the whole thing.

The Switzerland suggestion seems to be more likely at the moment.

Anyway thanks for the suggestions. I'll let you know if I learn any more.

73's Robin Banneville
Guernsey