[HCDX] "Cool" Island Music on 4870

I heard some really nice "Island Music" this morning on 4870 at 1359 UTC but I don't know if what I heard was just their sign-off music or if they play this stuff all the time? They went dead at 1400.
Sri Lanka?

Control the Airwaves
And you control the morons...
73's
Gary Crites
Eureka, California

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.