[HCDX] SHORT WAVE RELAY SERVICE ON 49 AND 19 METRES

[HCDX] SHORT WAVE RELAY SERVICE ON 49 AND 19 METRES

IRRS-Shortwave would like to announce a new IPAR
(International Public Access Radio) initiative to make
more airtime over IRRS at the disposal of small program
producers. We are about to open a new IPAR slot on
5775 kHz with 20 kW PEP from 2100-2230 CET,
and we are now accepting reservations for airtime by
email at ipar@xxxxxxxxxx Please check :
http://www.nexus.org/IPAR/ for details.

Need to replace your old rig? Due to our recent 20 kW
transmitter upgrade we are liquidating two Siemens
10 kW transmitters. Check the latest deal
at: http://www.nexus.org/IPAR/txsale.htm

Effective June 21, 2003 IRRS-Shortwave to Europe
can be heard daily on 5775 kHz from 1900-2130 UTC
(2100-2230 CET), besides our operations on Sat & Sun
only on 13840 from 0800-1200 UTC (1000-1400 CET).
All broadcast are in
parallel with MP3 and experimentally also with
OGG-Vorbis streaming at: http://mp3.nexus.org
 (streaming available 24 hrs, 7/7).

IRRS-Shortwave latest frequency and program schedule
is available at:
http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules

Lastly, if you want to subscribe to our mailing list please check:

it's a low traffic list used for frequency changes and general
announcements to IRRS's listeners.

Until the next time ... take care, and very best 73s de Ron

--
Ron Norton, NEXUS-IBA support,
PO Box 11028, 20110 Milano, Italy