[HCDX] Re Internet QSLing

I suspect that this guy has been listening to the direct internet stream from RNZI - I certainly would not send him a QSL

These days though there are remote radio receivers - for example www.javaradio.com - www.javoradio.com

The person operating the receiver actually tunes the receiver remotely.

I do not have a problem with getting QSLs via these remote receivers as the listener is the one doing the tuning and having to identify the station. This is no different than going on holiday overseas with a receiver and loop, and dxing overseas. Many DXers have done this in the past and have used the QSLs they receive as part of their totals.

This of course is only my own point of view - other dxers wont have a bar of using the internet at all to obtain QSLs.

Thats my input for what it is worth..

Regards

Tony Magon VK2IC

Member of ARDXC and NZRDXL