[HCDX] Zapatistas fire-up their Transmitter?

[HCDX] Zapatistas fire-up their Transmitter?

8-11-03

Last night I picked up a station at 0317 UTC on 5800. The reception was poor with lots of tropical noise but I could make out what sounded like a woman in SS repeating what sounded like the frequency numbers in SS "...ocho zero zero..." and some kind of other ongoing message. This continued until about 0340 then went dead.
Zapatistas?

Control the Airwaves
And you control the morons...
73's