[HCDX] RCI BC Relay Station - tail wagging dog? -- Not a former SRC / CBC staffer, I can confirm that!

[HCDX] RCI BC Relay Station - tail wagging dog? -- Not a former SRC / CBC staffer, I can confirm that!

The RCI BC Relay Station site was not created by a former SRC / CBC staffer!
This I know with 100% certainty.

In any case, you cannot choose a relay station sites by the politics of
local ridings -- that is very bad SW engineering!
Vancouver Island + Sunshine Coast offer AN ALL SEA PATH TO THE TARGET AREAs,
this is worth its weight in gold ... aka saved transmission costs.

RNZI is adequate proof of this, even though it is not on the sea directly.

Email:
newstips@xxxxxxxxx, upfront@xxxxxxxxx ... as they have more facts on this
than I do.
Request that they do a news story on it -- the person making the proposal
lives in Seattle.

Subject: Re: [HCDX] RCI BC Relay Station - tail wagging dog?