AW: [HCDX] ADDX DX programme

> John Wright Sydney australia.
> from another source has asked me, Did the ADDX run a dx programme 17th
> August 0500 to 0530 on 9.780 kc/s via HCJB. in German of course?
> I would imagine this was for the EDXC conference?
> Thanks Johno

Hi John,

yes, there was a regular DX-programme from ADDX via HJCB at the time
mentioned. ADDX presented a brief review of EDXC history. If you want to
listen to that programme you may download it or listen to it via reals
stream - URL: http://www.hcjb.org/deutsch/media/. Go down to "Fr" (= Freitag
in german, i.e. Friday in english), then choose "Fur DXer" (For DXers).
There you may choose Real stream or may download a file in Real audio or
MP3. MP3 file is about 13.4 MB (stereo)!

The EDXC special programme produced by ADDX and RMRC (Rhein-Main Radio Club)
was broadcast Sunday evening at 1900 UTC on 3965 kHz in AM and repeated at
1930 on 3965 in DRM. This programme is available via ADDX homepage at
www.addx.de, then right-click on "Aktuell: Sondersendung der ADDX zur
EDXC-Konferenz 2003 ..." to download the MP3-file (4.99 MB, lower quality
than HCJB files).

Best wishes from Wuppertal
vy 55 + 73

Manfred Reiff
mrreiff@xxxxxxxxxx --- kwn@xxxxxxxx
(Editor of "Shortwave-News" and "News from the Middle East" of the EAWRC)
www.mrreiff.de  ---  www.stvoy.de  ---   www.dxworld.de
Member of ADDX, EAWRC and WWDXC
All times in UTC, all frequencies in kHz
Receiver:  AOR AR-7030plus / Antenna Tuner YAESU FRT-7700
QTH:       Wuppertal-Cronenberg  51?12'23" N / 07?07'44"E