[HCDX] shortwave schedules updated

After a hiatus of a month and a half the Prime Time Shortwave website is up
and running again.  I had to take some time off from working on my database
due to a torn retina.  I can't see to well yet but it shouldn't be too much
longer.  At Prime Time Shortwave you will find schedules for shortwave
stations sorted by time, country and even by frequency.  Daniel Lyddy
provides the schedules in palm pilot format and I provide the schedules in
html, ascii, dBase and Excel formats.  Fellow Canadian International DX Club
editor provides an up-to-date listing of DX media programs.  Prime Time
Shortwave can be found at http://www.primetimeshortwave.com   Users of
screen reader programs can find the ascii text files at
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/time.txt and
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/country.txt

Enjoy,
Dan Sampson