[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 3-155; WOR 1196

[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 3-155; WOR 1196

DX Listening Digest 3-151 has now been posted at
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxld3151.txt    CONTENTS:

WOR 1196 / VIRUSES / TESTIMONIALS / ANTARCTICA / AUSTRALIA ARDS / BOLIVIA / CANADA CHU / CANADA +non CBC / CANADA CKLW / COSTA RICA RFPI+ / CUBA +non / CZECHOSLOVAKIA / GERMANY DRM / HAWAII / INDONESIA / IRAN / IRAQ / IRELAND / ISRAEL / KOREA NORTH / LIBERIA / NETHERLANDS non DRM / NEW ZEALAND / OKLAHOMA +non ham / PERU +non / PITCAIRN / ROMANIA / RUSSIA / SUDAN non / SWEDEN / TAJIKISTAN / UK +non BBC / UK ham GB2RS+ / USA ham K6DUE / USA ham Blackout / USA WVIP/Blackout / USA WHRI / USA KXOK / USA Hightower / USA Brattleboro / USA FCC/Media Concentration / VENEZUELA +non / UNIDENTIFIED 4939.63 / PUBLICATIONS / RECEIVER NEWS / PROPAGATION

HTML version of this issue will be posted later at
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxldtd3h.html

For restrixions and searchable 2003 contents archive see

NOTE: If you are a regular reader of DXLD, and a source of DX news
but have not been sending it directly to us, please consider yourself
obligated to do so. Thanks, Glenn

NEXT AIRINGS OF WORLD OF RADIO 1196:
RFPI: Sat 0130, 0800, 2330, Sun 0530, 1130, Mon 0030, 0630, 1230, Wed
     0100, 0730, 1330 on 7445 [nominal times subject to delay or pre-
     emption]
WWCR: Sat 1030, Sun 0230 on 5070, 0630 on 3210, Wed 0930 on 9475
WRMI: Sat & Sun 1800+ on 15725
WINB: Sun 0031 on 12160
WBCQ: Mon 0415 on 7415

WRN ONDEMAND:
http://new.wrn.org/listeners/stations/station.php?StationID=24
OUR ONDEMAND AUDIO [also for CONTINENT OF MEDIA, MUNDO RADIAL]:
Check http://www.worldofradio.com/audiomid.html
[NO LOW VERSION THIS WEEK; SORRY]
[High] (Download) http://www.k4cc.net/wor1196h.rm
      (Stream)   http://www.k4cc.net/wor1196h.ram
      (Summary)  http://www.worldofradio.com/wor1196.html

I AM NOT REPONSIBLE for any viruses you may be getting, spoofing one
of my hotmail accounts as sender!!! Judging from all the bounces I am
getting, further filling up my accounts with spam, making them almost
unusable, a lot of these are going out, presumably the latest virus
sobig. The entire message typically runs around 100K, whatever the
subject may be, which won`t have any relevance to what you might
really get from me. I do not believe my own computer is infected. One
story about this: http://www.msnbc.com/news/955498.asp
Preferably contact me via one of my yahoo accounts, such as the one
announced on World of Radio. You are not likely to get an original
message from me at hotmail, tho a reply might come from there if
that`s where you sent yours.

Regards, Glenn Hauser

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup