Re: [HCDX] Radio Mexico International

Dear Gary:

I had heard them (XERMX) in july:

MEX  11770     R. México Int'l.    1906-1917  Jul.13    SINPO=34333
Marimba music, with orchestra accompaniment, playing'cha-cha-cha'. @1915
ID: "RMI, todo un país en sus oídos" and the music goes on. There is a
slight het on the frequency (Escoto-HND)

MEX  9705 R. México Internacional  0017-0022  Jul.10    SINPO=45532
Sports news. The sugnal is good, but audio too low, thus the overall merit
= 2 (Escoto-HND)

Then I heard them recently (last weekend) with a very bad signal on 9705
around 19 UTC, didn't try 11770.

Elmer Escoto
San Pedro Sula, Honduras

"Gary Crites" <pacificdx@xxxxxxxxxx>@hard-core-dx.com on 08/27/2003