[HCDX] Re: Antarctica 15476

Hi John and all,

I heard some first traces of the audio (woman's voice as well!) at about
0113, but at once it became clear that the station is not LRA36. The carrier
was on 15475 kHz sharp (not several hundred Hz above as typical for ARG).

Well, it turned to be Radio Rossii via Irkutsk, scheduled on 15475 kHz at
2230-1000, 100 kW. Signal was gradually strenghtening, leaving no chance to
find a weak Argentinian.

I'm located in Kazan, Russia, 49 E / 56 N
73's,
Dmitry