[HCDX] Ahhhh .... what a nice morning !

Comming home from a long night shift, and NOT turning on the TV, but turning
up the volume on the MW radio that's been taping all night, listening to the
band slowly fade out ... cool late summer breeze gently wafting through the
window .... ahhhh.

I've got two full nights of taping on 1460 with local WBJX off the air.  Full
logs to follow, but have at least three new ones so far ... WBRN, Tomah, WI,
and Des Moines, IA. Will go over the recordings carefully this weekend
probably. Band seemed to close later this morning than yesterday. Band not really
dumping down until 0830cdt today while yesterday it was down by 0800. Could be my
imagination. Now 0850 and a second peak comming up.

Time for a bowl of cereal then off to sleep !

Zzzzzzzzz ......

John Wilke
Milwaukee