[HCDX] POWER 41 back again for this evening !

[HCDX] POWER 41 back again for this evening !

Hi DXers !

The european pirate station POWER 41 is back this evening again with high
power on 48 meters . We will start our shor for european listeners around 18:00
UTC . Frequency maybe 6245 kHz or 6305 kHz or somewhere else on 48 metres !
Please check out the band for us !
You can call us during the live show via Hotline :
(0049)(0)178/9186052  (direct or SMS)
Our snailmail address : Östra Porten 29 , 44254 Ytterby , Sweden
or eMail to : power41dx@xxxxxxx

We will test around 02:00 UTC to Northamerica on 6245 kHz or 6305 kHz or
somewhere else on 48 meters . So US and canadian DXers - this your chance to
listen to POWER 41 this night !

All reports - via eMail , telephone or snailmail are very welcome !!!

greetings and good DX

Alex Warner  (OP)