[HCDX] stations heard

Hi
At 1045 GMT I have a weak but audible copy of what I am guessing is Radio Del Pacifico on this frequency.Hearing Spanish speaking male with lots of commentary and hardly any music.
I also have in database a Colombian station on this frequency ,but I figured if this was Colombia ,it would be much stronger on this 50 ft southern wire.Also ,the Colombian I have showing as signing on at 1100.
On another frequency,PNG Port Moresby is coming in low but audible on 4890 this am.I am using the 150 ft eastern wire for this one.
Both heard using the rx320 .
Chris