[HCDX] unid 4386.6

1. unid 4386.6 (Chris)

Message: 1
Date: 27 Aug 2003 04:37:00 -0400
From: Chris
Subject: [HCDX] unid 4386.6
To: "hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Hi
At 0830 I have a Spanish language transmission that sounds like a
broadcast. I am hearing a male announcer along with a female with what
sounds like an audience behind them.Almost sounds religous in context
like a revival of sorts. Any ideas?

HI CHRIS !
THE STATION IS:
RADIO IMPERIO
Avenida Pedro Ruiz No. 1250
Urbanización San Juan,
Chiclayo,
PERU

Phone :(51) 74-229494

I CALLED THE STATION (21:29 UTC - SEPT 1 - 2003)
AND THEY DON'T HAVE AT THE MOMENT ANY E-MAIL ADDRESS...
SO TRY TO SEND THEM YOUR RECEPTION REPORT,
WITH 3 IRC, TO RECEIVE YOUR QSL CARD.
I TALKED WITH Mr. ULISES VASQUEZ.
GOOD LUCK !

ALFREDO.
--
Chris
Dx'ing in Kentucky using the Drake R4a,Ten-Tec RX320,