[HCDX] Re: KN4LF Propagation Outlook

Regarding the bandwidth used for Thomas' propagation outlooks, it generally
uses about ¼ of the daily digest, whereas unedited 'original messages' in
the replies, often use ½ of the space. *Please* let us all try to remove
everything unnecessary when 'replying' to a message. Thomas - please observe
this practice yourself, it would shorten your postings considerably  8-)

I am unable to do any LF/MF DXing from here, but I have been enjoying the
Outlooks, so I would be happy with slightly less detail. I probably wouldn't
follow any links to the full Outlook, which would be a pity because I would
miss the 'Lesson' which Thomas often includes. If all the Lessons are to be
found on the home page link, then they do not need to appear in the postings
quite so often, but I feel that any updates and additions should.

BTW, thanks for the new 'lightning' links.

- Julian