[HCDX] Help with french ID ??

Can anyone help with this ident in french?

Recorded Sept.4, 2003, 0600z on 690khz with CINF Montreal phased. The clip
starts off fairly quiet, then a mention of "Radio Canada" by a woman, a time
pip, then into news. As the clip ends, I loose the null on CINF and it booms in
... now there are TWO french stations and a spanish station (still working on
the ID of that too).

Conditions were long as I logged CHTN Charlottetown, PEI under WGN on 720khz
an hour earlier.

Any help would be appreciated !

Clip is one minute long, 441kb, 8k, 8bit, mono .wav and located here:

http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX

I can make longer files in real media if needed.

John WIlke
WB9UAI
Milwaukee, WI
Icom R71a, phased vertical vs box loop.