[HCDX] I finally found my mystery station!!!

[HCDX] I finally found my mystery station!!!

Well, after listening over several days, at time ranging from 0400 UTC ; 0540; 0645; and 1230, and at frequencies from 6186 through 6190, I FINALLY at 0415 this am Friday, 9/05, heard an female announcer say "from Mexico City with 10,000 watts." Then at about 0435 I heard what sounded like narration of a story with musical sound effects.

Today, I searched for Mexican Radio, which led me to a site, which lead me to this site...http://www.fredcantu.com/mexicoradiotv.htm
with a link "Mexico City"...
and voila!

6185 is XEPPM.OC Radio Educacion !!!" It has a permit, not a license,to gov. or education outlets. It may be commercial free but not always"

If you want commercial free music, this is the place to go! Louis Armstrong, New Age, Spanish ballads, Spanish choirs; modern classical...I've heard it all over the last few days. I think they stick with one "performer" for about 15 minutes at a time. This AM at 12:30 did also hear a man talking , but not news.

Wow, I'm so happy I finally figured this out!!!

--

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels--men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, we may never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."- Dwight D. Eisenhower,
May 31, 1954