[HCDX] My Propagation Outlook Accuracy

Yooz' Guys up in the NE and New England, also the Pacific Northwest that are using my daily propagation outlooks?! You should fall into my "Mid Latitude" category with propagation paths also through "High latitude" in some cases.

"High latitude" Northern Hemisphere (TA) Trans Atlantic, (TI) Trans Indian, (TP) Trans Pacific and cross equatorial propagation conditions in excess of approximately 3200 miles should be blah blah blah.

"Mid latitude" Northern Hemisphere (TA) Trans Atlantic, (TI) Trans Indian, (TP) Trans Pacific and cross equatorial propagation conditions in excess of approximately 3200 miles should be blah blah blah.

Any feedback as far as my propagation outlooks accuracy would be very much appreciated, especially if the outlook is wrong. I'm still a little dull mentally because of my summer influenza
but trying to get back up to speed accuracy wise.

73 And GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
EL87WX

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive &
Daily HF/MF Radio Propagation Outlook:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm